In order to complete the team of the CNCS founded project “MODELS OF PRODUCING AND DISSEMINATING KNOWLEDGE IN EARLY MODERN EUROPE: THE CARTESIAN FRAMEWORK” (code PN-II-ID-PCE-2011-3-0998), implemented at the New Europe College, under the supervision of Prof. Vlad Alexandrescu, a competition is opened for 2 full-time positions at the level of Research Assistant.
The jobs are temporary, covering the entire duration of the project, which ends on December the 15th, 2014.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a MA or PhD programme in a discipline related to intellectual history (philosophy, philology, history, political science, etc.) or have completed such programmes.
- Applicants should document their interest and knowledge in the field of intellectual history and to be willing to enter an international programme devoted to Cartesian studies.
- Applicants should possess French and English at an advanced level. Notions of Latin are an advantage, yet there are not mandatory.
- Applicants should have organisation and communication skills.
- Applicants should be available for research stages abroad.
In order to apply, please send a letter of intent and a CV at the e-mail address: email@example.com. Applicants can send any documents that they consider to be relevant to this position (scientific writing samples, MA dissertation, diplomas, recommendations etc.)
Applicants who meet the requirements will receive an e-mail, in order to attend an interview with the Project director, which will be held at the beginning of January 2012, at the New Europe College in Bucharest.